Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

So many Kimura Takuya Facebook page!

I was searching for SMAP and Kimura Takuya updates and was pleasantly surprised to find so many Kimura Takuya fanpage on Facebook.  While I'd love to see them merged into one (to see how many KT fans there really are - at least on Facebook), it's still quite interesting to visit all of them because page has it's own style and resources.  Some pages are more active than the others, some have more Likes (but not have a lot of updates), and others have lots of superb photos! It just tickles me to see awesome KT photos.

This is one of my favorite KT Facebook fanpages.  This is also nice.


By the way, I didn't know that the t-shirt that Kimura wore to a SMAP rehearsal for the Beijing concert caused quite a stir.  

I've never seen any shirt that appears to be the Japan flag, but I've seen Stars and Stripes and Union Jack on almost anything you can wear. Now, on the back of that are paw prints.

Anybody here who knows where I could get this, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment