Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 9, 2012

Kimura Takuya new CMs


Many patients still on holiday are missing their appointments, which is a good thing to happen sometimes. I need rest/sleep and physio to suggest a regime for my shoulders. Cross-arm add is painful, at times I struggle to touch my C7!

During my spare time, I watched some Kimura CMs – TamaHome, Secom and Nikon. I noticed the pout, that sexy pout! But I think he looks too pretty (prettier than the girl?) in the new TamaHome CM. It also got me wondering, was he the one who broke up with the girlfriend? Maybe he wants to move to a new house and she isn't ready yet? Notice how his eyes light up when he sings 'Happy life, happy home'? I want to do some gumshoeing on this relationship. Hahaha!

Here's another CM showing those perky lips.

I took out some pictures from a drama from years ago. Here, you see the same sexy pout as Ryu in Million Stars Falling from the Sky, but I'd like to draw your attention to the eyes. So intense. His eyes look amiably on Yuko even as she confronts him. Really a meany on the right as Yuki speaks, who observes those eyes look gentler on Yuko.

No comments:

Post a Comment